These off-white hooded sweatshirts really stand out and are sure to brighten the world around you. Trying not to take ourselves too seriously, the front print includes three wavy nashᵀᴺ logos showing a casual & relaxed look.
Business up front, education in the back...
Featuring a guest appearance by Tennessee's official state butterfly, the Zebra Swallowtail, these super soft hoodies unisex sweatshirts are light enough for Spring temperatures and warm enough to carry you through winter.
Featuring ribbed cuffs and waistband with a little stretch, kangaroo pocket, and fashion-forward dyed drawcords for the perfect match.
- Wavy nashᵀᴺ logo / 2 gray 1 black
- Wavy nashville looks good on you logo
- Zebra Swallowtail script
- Hand-drawn Zebra Swallowtail Butterfly
- Embroidered "Circle TN"
- Official State Symbol Text: The Zebra Swallowtail, Eurytides marcellus, was designated Tennessee’s official butterfly by Public Chapter 896 of the 99th General Assembly in 1995. This beautiful, winged insect has black and white stripes that run the length of its body and red and blue spots on its lower back. The swallowtail grows from a tiny egg into a caterpillar that eventually molts into its pupal stage and is transformed into this striking butterfly, which can be found throughout most of the United States.
- Mid-weight Nash Hooded Sweatshirt
- Silkscreened gray and black wavy nashᵀᴺ trio on front chest
- Layered silkscreen on back with circle TN embroidered in gray
- 9 oz. 80/20 cotton/polyester blend with 100% cotton face, 30 singles
- Standard fit
- Jersey lined hood with sewn eyelets
- Split stitch double needle sewing on all seams
- Twill neck tape
- 1 x 1 ribbing at cuffs and waistband
How to Wash:
-We recommend turning garment inside out, washing in cold water only and hanging to dry for the best results.